From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] C compiler cannot create executables
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 15:46:34
1 On 9/10/22 11:42, Arve Barsnes wrote:
2 > On Sat, 10 Sept 2022 at 17:28, Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net> wrote:
3 >> Any thoughts or suggestions?
4 > I feel like this is an error that tends to pop up when your toolchain
5 > is broken. Are you able to re-emerge gcc?
6
7 Reasonable thought.  I've just kicked of a re-emerge of gcc. I'll post
8 back when it's done - likely an hour or two.
9
10 What's odd is that I've done plenty of other successful emerges since I
11 first got this error, although I certainly realize that different
12 packages use very different subsets of the total tool chain.