From: Alexander Kapshuk <alexander.kapshuk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] --exclude gentoo-sources
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 17:12:16
1 On 08/01/2014 07:58 PM, James wrote:
2 > Howdy,
3 >
4 > I know I can use this option to protect kernel sources I
5 > want to keep around, from removal, via depclean.
8 > However, I use to just manually edit the world file and
9 > explicitly list the kernel sources versions I wanted to keep.
10 > This does not seem to work anymore?
11 >
12 > Other suggestions to keep the kernel sources around ?
13 >
14 > James
17 emerge(1)
18 Packages that are part of the world set will always be kept. They can be
19 manually added to this set with emerge --noreplace <atom>.
20 E.g.
21 emerge --noreplace =sys-kernel/gentoo-sources-x.x.x