From: Tamer Higazi <th982a@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mac Mini with Grub booting Mac OSX and Windows?!
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 17:45:43
1 Hi Yuri,
2 If the MAC Mini has a UEFI Bios, then the whole problem we have talked
3 about was for nothing.
6 That is only related to 32 Bit Versions of Windows.
7 x64 Windows 7 Version comes with a UEFI Bootloader and an installer,
8 that can be used.
11 http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd744321%28WS.10%29.aspx
14 So I think, everything is still on the same side....