From: Daniel Pielmeier <billie@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openwatcom ebuild question
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 12:04:00
1 David Relson schrieb am 15.11.2009 05:07:
2 >
3 > Daniel,
4 >
5 > A detail I meant to include in my original posting is that I'm
6 > attempting the build on (and for) a 32 bit machine. So distcc _is_
7 > the problem.
8 >
9 > The lack of 64-bit buildability for openwatcom is a whole 'nother
10 > subject and I'm in communication with the developer about it.
11 >
12 > Regards,
13 >
14 > David
18 Everything correct. I was just confused as there were two problems
19 distcc on one hand and the 64bit problem in the other hand.
22 Daniel Pielmeier