From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] chatty dhcpcd, or iproute2?
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 05:02:09
1 Does everyone else also see low-level console output (looks like it may
2 be from iproute2) when openrc runs dhcpcd? I see that
3 /etc/init.d/dhcpcd already has a line
4
5 command_args=-q
6
7 so trying to stuff it somewhere won't help. I know this is superficial
8 and all, but I'd prefer not to see those lines among openrc output.
11 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
12 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
13 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet and on broken lists
14 which rewrite From, fetch the TXT record for no-use.mooo.com.