From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Seamonkey automatic email download after switch to Oauth2
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 20:51:29
1 Wol wrote:
2 > On 23/07/2022 19:58, Dale wrote:
3 >> Anyone have ideas on how to fix this.  If anyone needs more info, just
4 >> let me know.  I'll either attach the text or a picture if it is a menu
5 >> type thing that can't be copied.
6 >
7 > Could something have messed up your settings? TB won't collect mail
8 > unless you tell it to poll every 5 mins or so (it's configured by
9 > default to do so).
10 >
11 > But if it's accidentally been configured to only check when asked ...
12 >
13 > Cheers,
14 > Wol
19 I attached a screenshot of the screen with original message but I'm
20 attaching it to this one too.  It's set to check at start up, and it
21 does check then as expected, and is set to check for new messages every
22 10 minutes and automatically download them.  I've had it set that way
23 for years and it worked fine until I had to switch to the Oauth2
24 thingy.  Since I had to switch to that, it no longer triggers the 10
25 minute check itself.  It's getting annoying having to click and then
26 wait for it to download them before knowing if I even have anything.
27
28 I'd think this would be two separate things and shouldn't affect each
29 other but it is strange that it started right when I switched with no
30 other change to Seamonkey.  Same version even.  I guess it is possible
31 that something got messed up during the switch but no clue what it could
32 be.
33
34 Dale
35

2022-06-02-19-21-43-0001-scale.JPG image/jpeg