From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cannot mount dvd
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 22:31:54
1 Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > For some reason I cannot mount a data dvd I just burnt with k3b.
4 >
5 > When I click on it in Konqueror it comes up with:
6 >
7 > "Could not enter folder /media/project part 1"
8 >
9 > However, under File Type Konqueror shows "Mounted DVD". This is what is
10 > listed:
11 >
12 > d--------- 2 michael root 300 Nov 6 21:24 project part 1
13 >
14 > Would this be an error I made with k3b? I selected default settings except
15 > for udf, because one of the files within this dvd is larger than 2G.
16
17 This is a bug that has been fixed in August. Upgrade to a newer version
18 of cdrtools.
19
20 Jörg
23 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin