From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Resolved : openshot-2.0.6.ebuild
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 21:19:34
1 On Fri, 25 Mar 2016 22:27:14 +0200
2 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > The following REQUIRED_USE flag constraints are unsatisfied:
5 > exactly-one-of ( python_single_target_python3_4
6 > python_single_target_python3_5 )
7 >
8 > It says right there it needs PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET
9 > to be 1, and only 1, between 3.4 and 3.5.
10 > You have it set as 2.7 per your emerge info.
11
12 > The reason that all your other packages work and this one doesn't is
13 > because so far that's the only one that has tripped over your
14 > misconfigured USE.
15
16 I also had PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET set to 2.7 because the last time I
17 checked (which could be over a year ago) something I had was requiring
18 that.
19
20 This thread prompted me to change it to 3.4 and try a --pretend
21 update. I've got seven packages to re-build, without any errors,
22 blockers, or other complaints from portage.
23
24 I mention it because some of my fellow USE="-*" lunatics may want to
25 give it a try and possibly preemptively avoid an eventual headache like
26 the one that hit James.