From: james <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: compiling seamonkey
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 15:13:29
1 William Kenworthy <billk <at> iinet.net.au> writes:
4 > rattus ~ # gcc-config 9
5 > * Switching native-compiler to i686-pc-linux-gnu-4.1.2 ...
8 OK, I know this, I guess what I'm asking for is the
9 wisdom of doing so? If after I do this, recompile
10 seamonkey and it does not work, then just switch back.
11
12 But if it works do I still switch the compiler back to
13 4.3.2 and let every thing else be compiled by the
14 4.3.2. version, or recompile the entire system on the
15 4.1.2 version?
18 I'm mostly stable, with portage (sets) and a few other
19 unmasked packages, kde4 most notably.....
22 Guidance?