From: Sean <tech.junk@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ufed questions
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:56:23
1 Jure Varlec wrote:
2 > On Friday 30 June 2006 04:09, sean wrote:
3 >> Trying out the program for the first time and one simple question is if
4 >> you choose an item how do you specify that you want it to be a '-'?
5 >>
6 >> Pressing the space bar selects it, and adds it to make.conf with a +,
7 >> but how do you get it to add with the '-' in front of it?
8 >>
9 >> Thanks
10 >> Sean
11 >
12 > It's been a while since I last used it, but as far as I remember it will do
13 > that only if an item is in the defaults AND you unselected it. No point in
14 > having it disabled in make.conf if it wasn't enabled in the first place.
15
16 But from what I read, or at least thought I read, plus replies to
17 another question I posted, I needed to add -gnome and -eds because I do
18 not want this options when I was emerging gaim, and manually adding them
19 was the only way.
20
21 Sean
22 --