From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: x11-misc/sddm does not source my locale
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 10:40:29
1 On Sunday 10 Apr 2016 11:41:11 Mick wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > I noticed that sddm comes up with a US keyboard layout and there is no other
5 > choice on the dropdown list. Shouldn't it pick up my env somehow? How can
6 > I change this, short of using my own xinit or .xsession?
7
8 It seems that this is a feature of sddm. Others have mentioned it too, that
9 sddm starts at US keyboard layout and once the user types a character the
10 dropdown changes to the locale of the user's environment.
13 Regards,
14 Mick