From: Gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: An alternative keyboard layout is lost
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 18:04:51
1 On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 13:10:15 +0300
2 gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > I have found out that my problem with xfce4 keyboard plugin
5 > reduces to the fact that now I cannot choose Russian Winkeys
6 > alternative keyboard: there is no such option in the corresponding
7 > keyboard layout settings. So, I have to choose Osetinian Winkeys
8 > alternative keyboard as it is appears to be the next best choice:
9 > only one extra unnecessary letter "ӕ" in place of "э" and the letter
10 > "э" is set in another easy to remember position.
11
12 Oh, no. I was wrong! Because, in the Osetinian Winkeys
13 keyboard layout, I cannot find letter "ё".
14
15 And this issue significantly slows down my work!
16
17 > But everything worked perfect before emerging xfce4-weather-plugin
18 > with patches and libidn!