From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Bon Echo (why?)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 07:25:25
1 On Sun, 2007-02-25 at 17:15 -0500, Willie Wong wrote:
2 > On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 01:35:33PM -0700, Penguin Lover Korthrun squawked:
3 > > Iceweasel for life.
4 >
5 > Getting a bit off topic here...
6
7 what is a topic for, if not for getting "off"?!
8
9 > But IceWeasel to me means something like "Distant third cousin with
10 > some contradictory philosophy" to FireFox, like, say, Galeon or
11 > Kazehakase.
12
13 I agree. What the hell is Bon Echo to someone who barely knows what
14 firefox is?!
15
16 > I prefer something like FlameCanid that more properly expresses the
17 > fact that "ours" is almost-exactly-but-not-quite-perfectly-the-same.
18
19 or Flamefox? or Hotfox, or Earthcat or Plasmadonkey, or Iceweasel... oh,
20 we ruled out that one...
21
22 but something that won't change with new firefox releases is a good
23 idea.
24
25 cya,
29 In Seattle, Washington, it is illegal to carry a concealed weapon that
30 is over six feet in length.
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list