From: ionut cucu <cuciferus@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] our favorite openrc
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 15:30:58
1 Upon rebooting today openrc backfired on me...it was about time, I was
2 felling neglicted by it. So after ver 0.2.4-r1 stopped to fsck my
3 hard-driver, I managed to update it to 0.2.5 but same issue remains: it
4 fails to fsck all the filesystems, localmount fails to mount them.
5 *I have /dev/sda6 /home ,/dev/hda1 /home/cuci/hard in
6 my /etc/fstab when I try to start manually localmount I
7 get /home/cuci/hard directory doesn't exist...I think it's trying to
8 mount them all at once or what?
9 *When manually I try to start a service, it's dependinces are
10 not started :etc/init.d/ntp-client start gives
11 ntp-client | * ERROR: cannot start ntp-client as net.lo would
12 not start
13 Any ideas what to do here?What I've messed up?
14 --
15 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list