From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openoffice-3.1.0: nsplugin USE flag does nothing?
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:16:12
1 On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Nikos Chantziaras<realnc@×××××.de> wrote:
2 > I enabled the nsplugin USE flag in OOo 3.1.0 and re-emerged. Curiously,
3 > nothing changed. There's no plugin listed in Firefox (3.0.11). Am I
4 > missing something obvious? I'm on AMD64.
5 >
6 > OOo has been emerged with following USE flags:
7 >
8 > bash-completion dbus gtk linguas_en linguas_en_US nsplugin
9
10 I seem to recall some issue where OOo was building the plugin against
11 a different xulrunner when you have both 1.8 and 1.9 installed. In
12 other words maybe it build the FF2 plug-in instead of FF3? If that is
13 even possible. I could be totally wrong. :)