From: Fred Leon <raptor@××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] replacement for pdftk
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:04:04
1 > Dan Johansson <Dan.Johansson@×××.nu> writes:
2 >
3 >> After a recent gcc upgrade (4.3.4 -> 4.4.3-r2) on an amd64, pdftk won't
4 >> compile anymore. Although I like the pdtk I'm looking for a replacement as
5 >> pdft is no more maintained (last release November 28, 2006).
6 >> Any suggestions for a good command line tool to manage PDFs like
7 >> pdftk (split
8 >> (burst) a PDF, combine two or more PDFs, Rotate PDFs and so on)?
9
10 Hello,
11 I don't know if this could help you, but I have recently discover pdftk.
12 My gcc version was 4.4.3-r2 on amd64 and when I try to emerge pdftk, it
13 tell me to add gcj USE flag to gcc, so you could try to re-emerge gcc with
14 gcj USE flag enabled.
15 After that everything compiles fine in my case.
16
17 Hope this help (and sorry for my poor english speaking)
18 --
20 * Fred
21 * Webmaster at http://www.drakonix.fr