From: antlists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: sysrescue+new asus mobo+secure boot=0
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 17:02:51
1 On 13/05/2021 00:51, John Blinka wrote:
2 > And it appears your intuition is correct.  I left all the “secure boot”
3 > options in the bios at their defaults except one.  I changed “OS Type”
4 > from “Windows UEFI mode” to “Other OS”.  That was sufficient to boot
5 > from my Sysrescue usb.
6
7 One other little point of interest ... so does that mean
8 non-windows-uefi, or does it mean bios legacy?
9
10 That could be important information at some point, especially if you
11 want to dual-boot.
14 Cheers,
15 Wol