From: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] sys-fs/ntfsprogs?
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:36:37
1 Am 13.04.2012 17:18, schrieb 1126:
2 > Hello List!
3 >
4 > I just wanted to format my external hdd with ntfs, but I couldn't. "mkfs.ntfs" is not found, and that's because ntfsprogs is not installed. And I can't install ntfsprogs, because they seem to have disappeared. When I do
5 > a "emerge --search ntfs", only ntfs-3g is found. When I search the "packages.gentoo.org"-website, it finds an entry at sys-fs/ntfsprogs, but I can't open the website.
6 >
7 > What's going on there? ;)
8 >
9 > Thanks in advance and a fine weekend!
10 >
11 > Christian.
15 sys-fs/ntfs3g has a new USE flag "ntfsprogs". That's where
16 sys-fs/ntfsprogs went.
17
18 Regards,
19 Florian Philipp