From: Wols Lists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] per package parallel build
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 16:47:43
1 On 26/10/19 14:32, John Blinka wrote:
2 > There's no need to mess around adding and removing masks, just use the -
3 > - exclude option.
4 >
5 > Yep! For some reason, that option doesn’t always occur to me, but
6 > that’s clearly a simpler way to do it. Thanks for reminding me!
7 >
8 Couldn't you just have a script that "emerge --update"s each package in
9 sequence? If the package isn't due for update nothing will happen. And
10 then you could follow that with an "emerge world" knowing that your hogs
11 are already done.
12
13 Cheers,
14 Wol