From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Patching interactiv
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 20:19:55
1 james <wireless@×××××××××××.com> [09-05-21 19:20]:
2 > <meino.cramer <at> gmx.de> writes:
5 > > I have to apply complicated patches to an embedded linux kernel and
6 > > application source tree.
7 >
8 > You might want to post to gentoo-embedded for more focused attention
9 > to details on all things related to embedded gentoo.
10 >
11 > ymmv,
14 > James
15
16 Ok,
17
18 I reformulate the offending part of my question since it has nothing to do
19 with "embedded" as such:
20
21 I have to apply complicated patches to an application source tree.
22
23 Any hints?
24
25 Kind regards,
26 Meino Cramer
29 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
30 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
31 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
32 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.