From: mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: some spectre v1 code in 4.15.2
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 22:44:25
1 No, i don't mean Nick, he gave a correct and honest analyses.  I mean people who lie and obfuscate on behalf of their' employer and encourage people to use products they know are grossly defective, people who think comingling code and data is acceptable practice, mostly because it makes their' life easier and produces support instances.
2 specifically the poster who tried to say the jit option was more secure based on wholly specious reasoning.
3
4 The type of people who are acting in gross violation of the very agreements that allowed corporations to profit and are now trying to un-oss linux.  Bsd is worse, as any one who's bothered to read the license agreement would know.  hopefully many of the kernel dev's know better and have some ethics which are becoming very, very scarce indeed.
5 yeah, i've loved computers since the 70's, and i'm sick of how corporate amerika is futsing with it, all for $ and the hell with what it does to society, computers, and privacy/security on the internet.
6
7 It's past time for schools to teach "critical thinking" skills which no one seems to posses anymore.  It's long past due that we hold despots and corporate america accountable.  If corporations are "people", why are they never put into prison for their' crimes?
8
9 mad.scientist.at.large (a good madscientist)
10 --
11 God bless the rich, the greedy and the corrupt politicians they have put into office.   God bless them for helping me do the right thing by giving the rich my little pile of cash.  After all, the rich know what to do with money.
14 13. Feb 2018 15:24 by itz@××××××××××××.org: