From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cnn.com flash videos crash firefox
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 15:59:39
1 >> What could there be that wasn't already exposed during a very long
2 >> election campaign?
3 >
4 > A log. Everything that's censored in the mass media.
5
6 I'm still very interested in suggestions on uncensored media. I
7 watched one episode of Global Pulse by Link TV, this one (although
8 they seem to be down ATM):
9
10 http://www.linktv.org/video/3552
11
12 They talk about how the different major media organizations report the
13 Russia/Ukraine gas pipeline issue differently, and they roll through
14 clips of each organization's broadcast to show how they each approach
15 it from different angles. Very professionally done.
16
17 - Grant