From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] x2go and KDE
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 19:57:11
1 Hi,
2
3 I am trying x2go for the first time. Everything worked easily so far
4 (except x2go client on MS windows does not support ecdsa keys and does
5 not tell you this in the error message...).
6
7 LXDE and XFCE work normally, but KDE has no taskbar panel! The desktop
8 shows up, the activities button on top-right corner of screen is
9 there, I can right-click on the desktop, Alt-F2 to launch programs,
10 etc. But for some reason my taskbar panel is not there. Of course I
11 prefer to use KDE and it is the one that does not work. :) I have
12 normally used nomachine nxserver and KDE works fine there.
13
14 Has anybody else here encountered this problem or have any ideas about
15 what to do?
16
17 Thanks