From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with script calling OOCalc on amd64
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 19:15:52
1 On Friday 19 March 2010 00:34:44 Dan Wallis wrote:
2 > On 19 March 2010 08:42, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > Is there some bash incantation I can use then with OOo compiled from
4 > > source, to keep the terminal open until I close OOo?
5 >
6 > I guess something like this might do the trick:
7 > while pgrep ooffice >/dev/null; do sleep 1; done
8 > Although I'm not at my Gentoo box at the moment to test. The version
9 > of pgrep on this Debian box doesn't have a -q option, hence the
10 > redirect to devnull.
11
12 Thanks Dan, I tried this but the terminal did not wait for OOo to close. It
13 exited straight away:
14
15 xterm -fg green -bg black -e 'gpg DATA/data.ods.gpg && oocalc DATA/data.ods;
16 while pgrep oocalc >/dev/null; do sleep 1; done'
17
18 I also tried /usr/bin/oocalc, but it didn't work. :-(
19 --
20 Regards,
21 Mick