From: Michael <confabulate@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fixing my font config
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 17:38:55
1 On Thursday, 2 February 2023 07:34:31 GMT Jamie Getty wrote:
2 > Hey everyone. I was playing around and tried enabling literally all the
3 > fonts that appeared in fontconfig. I'd like to change it back, but I don't
4 > know what the default fonts were.
5 > Can somebody who hasn't made major changes to their fontconfig please share
6 > their enabled fonts?
7
8 I don't know if this will work, but you can take a backup of your current
9 fontonfig output and then re-emerge your fonts with '--oneshot --noconfmem'.
10 You can run 'eix -I font' to find out what font packages you have currently
11 installed.