From: Sourcecode <sourcecode@×××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] A Thank you to the Developers for the Free Software
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:02:15
1 Then, this is a Thank you to US all, FOSS is not a Term for special
2 People, EVERYONE here can distrube a bit from his Brain about it.
3
4 Then, ALL do their best, and here we are.
5
6 All about FOSS with Thank You is in everyone of us wo distrube anything
7 about Brainstuff to make something in this World better.
8
9 and the Road goes on and on and on.
13 Ow Mun Heng schrieb:
14 > First off, let me apologise for cross-posting this email to multiple
15 > Mailing Lists.
16 >
17 > I was feeling a bit un-appreciated as a Developer and I thought of all
18 > the other developers of Open Source (Free) Software who relentlessly
19 > contribute to/make Open Source (free) software.
20 >
21 > I just wanted to take some time to officially say *Thank You* for all
22 > the good things which you guys/gals have made to my(/our) benefit, of
23 > which has either saved my skin or improved my work efficiency.
24 >
25 > To All of you, I say a Big Thank You for it.
26 >
27 > Let no one tell you that you are Un-appreciated for all the hard work
28 > you have poured into your relevant projects.
29 >
30 > Seriously, Thank you.
35 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list