From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Ram specifics installed?
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 19:18:42
10 physical id: 28
11 slot: System board or motherboard
12 size: 512MB
13 capacity: 3GB
14 *-bank:0
16 physical id: 0
17 slot: DDR 1
18 *-bank:1
20 physical id: 1
21 slot: DDR 2
22 *-bank:2
24 physical id: 2
25 slot: DDR 3
26 size: 512MB
27 width: 64 bits
28
29 It looks pretty reliable. Are there any other tools for physically
30 discovering the installed memory (simm etc) in a PC? I'd really be
31 looking for the speed, type,
32 etc sort of information, so I can order some more compatible ram, without
33 opening up the case or looking at old invoices....
34
35 Ideas or other tools are of interest?
38 James
41 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list