From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Systemd good or bad?
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 23:18:29
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On 08/01/2017 19:03, Dominus Mundi wrote:
3 >> I read in the history feeds that the universal init system (formerly
4 >> known as systemd) was controversial when introduced. I would like the
5 >> opinions of people from your time.
6 >> --
7 >> Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
8 >> https://tutanota.com
9 >
10 > No, no, no, please.
11 >
12 > Please please please for the love of all that is green and small furry
13 > animals, please do not ask that question.
14 >
15 > IT HAS BEEN FLAMEWARED TO DEATH. MANY TIMES. THE LAST TIME WAS ABOUT 2
16 > WEEKS AGO.
17 >
18 > Search the online archives and set aside about a week to read them, and
19 > another month to form an opinion.
20 >
21 > Short answer to the question you asked:
22 > It's still controversial. Some like it, some don't. There are two camps.
23 > There is no consensus.
24 >
25 > Just thought of something: are you trolling?
28 Based on other thread, I think it is high trolling. :/
29
30 Dale
31