From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] overlays.gentoo.org having git issues?
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:06:22
1 On Sunday 22 November 2009 15:05:57 Mike Edenfield wrote:
2 > None of my git-based overlays from overlays.gentoo.org have
3 > been able to sync this morning. Is the server having
4 > problems or is something wrong with my git?
5 >
6 > --Mike
9 I only have one git overlay from o.g.o. - sunrise.
10
11 With my last sync, I received a console message that the overlay
12 had moved from github.org to gitorius.org (or maybe it was the
13 other way round... too lazy to check now... )
14
15 The offered solution worked just great - delete and re-add the
16 overlay. Perhaps this is what you are experiencing?
19 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com