From: simsilver Lee <yihuanlingjian@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] problem: frequently auto suspend
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 14:11:15
1 Hello everyone, I have met a problem recently after once update. My laptop
2 suspends automatically after booting up, and suspends on and on after
3 wakeup. I have checked up the log and there is no obvious errors. It works
4 well on Win7 and Ubuntu Live, and on Gentoo the CPU is about 60 ℃. It also
5 works well in single mode, but suspends quickly after I start
6 NetworkManager service. And I found that it echo "^@" before the first-time
7 suspend in the console.
8
9 I have tried some solutions such as pass "pcie_aspm=
10
11 *force" to kernel, disable gdm service, none works. Masking suspend.target
12 and systemd-suspend.service helps, but I want a better solution.*
15 *Could someone help me? And what info do I need to attach?*
16
17 *Simsilver*