From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] fail2ban can't find sqlite?
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 02:03:50
1 On Sat, 2021-02-06 at 18:46 -0700, Dan Egli wrote:
2 >
3 > At first I thought it was complaining about it's own missing module. But
4 > there's no use flag for sqlite in fail2ban. So then I looked at python
5 > itself. Sure enough, the sqlite use flag was disabled. So I turned it
6 > on and re-emerged python. I also fixed a couple flags on sqlite itself
7 > and re-emerged it. STILL I get this error. How do I fix this?
10 Just a guess: did you rebuild EVERY version of python, or just one? It
11 could be that fail2ban is running under a version that you didn't re-
12 emerge.