From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Jitsi or Other Skype Alternative
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 13:24:43
1 On 23/08/2013 15:18, Marc Stürmer wrote:
2 > No IT simply means that you are overwxaggerating the RAM usage and its
3 > importance a Lot. Most gentoo Users are Used to Compile their own
4 > Binaries. A Task which Uses quite some time, horse Power and RAM. Which
5 > means that the average computer running gentoo also should have enough
6 > Power to Run Skype.
7 >
8 > So once more again: RAM usage is no issue, Because most Computers
9 > Nowadays have Got much more than needed anyway.
10 >
11 > And on running instance of firefox probably Uses much more RAM After
12 > running some time than Skype does anyway.
13 >
14 > There are issues, in you are being concerned e.g. About your privacy.
15 > But that is a Very Different kind of issue Indeed.
20 tr 'A-Z' 'a-z'
23 I think your keyboard is broken. Your Shift key is doing odd things and
24 typing CAPS when you obviously didn't intend it to
30 > Am 23.08.2013 12:50 schrieb "the" <the.guard@××××.ru