From: Michael <confabulate@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SELinux policy problem
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 18:20:00
1 On Thursday, 24 September 2020 19:06:11 BST Dan Egli wrote:
2 > On 9/23/2020 11:36 PM, Dan Egli wrote:
3 > > Maybe I just need a day or two off, but I'm having an issue and the
4 > > Wiki page doesn't seem to help me.
7 > > I'm installing a new system. It's the same one I was having Grub
8 > > issues on. Now that those issues are resolved, I am adding the extra
9 > > packages on the list. One (or several really) of those packages is
10 > > SELinux and it's policies. I've found all the policies I want to add,
11 > > but when I emerge them I ALWAYS get an error about not being able to
12 > > resolve typesetattribute. For example, from the policy for clamav:
15 > > With the exception of the base-policy package, EVERY SELinux policy
16 > > said that. I've looked and what I see online doesn't seem to make
17 > > sense to me. Then again, I AM brand new to SELinux. Anyone got any
18 > > tips as to making sure they emerge okay?
19 >
20 > Odd, I just noticed the line didn't appear. Let's try this again. Here's
21 > the message I get from selinux-clamav:
24 > Failed to resolve typeattributeset statement at
25 > /var/lib/selinux/targeted/tmp/modules/400/clamav/cil:41
28 > Anyone got tips on this?
29
30 I haven't implemented selinux for some years now to be able to advise. Did
31 you have a look at this post in case it gives you a pointer?
32
33 https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-1036790-start-0.html
34
35 Also see this part of the wiki for creating an empty policy module if you need
36 to:
37
38 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/SELinux/FAQ#How_to_I_load_an_entire_policy_set.3F