From: brullo nulla <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CD ROM does not play audio CD's
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:30:58
1 On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 6:08 PM, Joerg Schilling
2 <Joerg.Schilling@××××××××××××××××.de> wrote:
3 > You could learn to be direct and tell people what you mean.
4 > You asked in a missleading way on a list where hostile statements from
5 > other people have already been seen.
6 >
7 > As I said: less than 20% of human communication is done via words.
8 >
9 > If I did see you, I would have known whether your non-direct posting was meant
10 > to have an underlying hostile base or not. As I cannot see you, the only way
11 > to avoid missunderstanding is to use unambiguous words.
12
13 Tip: do not assume people on a mailing list have an "underlying
14 hostile base" unless they are explicitly hostile. Otherwise you're
15 just putting fuel on flames.
16
17 m.
18 --