From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sorry!
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 01:45:56
1 On Tuesday 30 May 2006 03:27, AJ Spagnoletti wrote:
2 > On 5/29/06, Ryan Tandy <tarpman@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
4 > > > maybe he was drunk. If you look at his adress, he seems to be a teen -
5 > > > and who was not constantly drunk and did silly things as a teen?
6 > >
7 > > I'm 18 and I've never been drunk. Ever. Seriously.
8 > >
9 > > Thanks for your time. ;)
10 >
11 > Id just like to second this comment, I also think that that is a very
12 > bad stereotype these days because me as well as a lot of my friends
13 > dont drink. Sorry if this is off topic it just needed to be said.
14
15 bah, that only shows how lame teens are today!
16
17 ;)
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list