From: "Anthony E. Caudel" <tony.caudel@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] To Neil Bothwick: Question re ntfs-3g
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 21:05:25
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > Hello Iain Buchanan,
5 >> hey, stop answering, this was to Neil!
8 > Hey! ! was asleep! :)
9 >
10 > As Alexander has already posted, you still need sys-fs/fuse to provide
11 > the libraries, but it defers to the kernel for the modules (which saves
12 > rebuilding it each time you change the kernel).
16 Ok, I had read it that I did _NOT_ need sys-fs/fuse. I will re-emerge fuse.
17
18 Thanks all for your input.
19
20 Tony
23 Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
24 -- Benjamin Franklin
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list