From: "Anno v. Heimburg" <anno@×××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: KAudioCreator - Stopped Working
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:33:54
1 Paul Sobey wrote:
2
3 > Wow, well done that man!
4
5 I got bitten by broken config files often enough in the early KDE 3.x days,
6 especially on minor version changes. It has gotten much better since 3.3 or
7 so though, I'm actually a bit suprised... Also, changing from SuSE on
8 reiserfs to gentoo on xfs helped big time, no hard resets necessary anmore,
9 and if they are, xfs is able to cope. ReiserFS would pretty regularly mess
10 up my config files.
11
12 > Meanwhile though, following Alan's suggestion I've discovered the
13 > command line ripper abcde, and actually prefer it.
14
15 Yeah, it's a simple and neat little thing. I use it, too.
16
17 And thank you for writing back to say it works, too often, people just
18 quietly stop posting when some suggestion did it.
19
20 Anno.
24 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list