From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] _syscallX isn't in linux-headers-2.6.20 ??
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 00:58:31
1 Hi all,
2
3 I'm trying to use:
4
5 _syscall3(int, ioprio_set, int, which, int, who, int, ioprio);
6 _syscall2(int, ioprio_get, int, which, int, who);
7
8 and supposedly I just
9
10 #include <linux/unistd.h>
11
12 but I'm getting these error from gcc:
13
14 error: syntax error before "ioprio_set"
15 warning: data definition has no type or storage class
16 error: syntax error before "ioprio_get"
17 warning: data definition has no type or storage class
18
19 so I had a look in /usr/include/linux/unistd.h and it doesn't even have
20 _syscall in there!! It's in /usr/src/linux though...
21
22 Am I doing something wrong? I'm following
23 http://www.die.net/doc/linux/man/man2/ioprio_set.2.html
24
25 I know this is a C-ish question, only loosely related to gentoo but I'd
26 really appreciate any help!!
27
28 TIA,
32 The groundhog is like most other prophets; it delivers its message and then
33 disappears.
36 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list