From: Remy Blank <remy.blank_asps@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT - which X terminal do you use?
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 20:42:49
1 Richard Fish wrote:
2 > I use konsole, for no other reason than it is the default in my
3 > favorite DE. My configuration is pretty minimalistic, no tab or menu
4 > bars.
5
6 Same here. I use no special terminal features at all, except the
7 scrollback, which is pretty standard everywhere.
8
9 I sometimes use screen when I need to be able to close an ssh session
10 without logging out (e.g. for a long emerge on a server).
11
12 -- Remy
15 Remove underscore and suffix in reply address for a timely response.
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list