From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: CD/DVD burning tools?
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 23:09:26
1 Joerg Schilling ha scritto:
2 > Daniel Iliev <daniel.iliev@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> I'll be as direct as possible. Please, do the same.
7 >> I've read your site but I could not find the info I'm looking for.
8 >> Please, quote the following two lines and provide the relevant text
9 >> under each of them.
10 >>
11 >> ====================
12 >>
13 >> Line 1: Why do you think there is no problem to mix GPL with CDDL?
14 >>
15 >> ====================
16 >>
17 >> Line 2: Full quotation of the lawyers' conclusion
18 >>
19 >> ====================
20 >
21 > Why do you start a new round and why are you now asking for completely
22 > different things?
23
24 He's not asking different things.
25 Quotes from his mail:
26 " - When you changed the license. For what reason. Explain, please, why
27 there is no problem to mix GPL with CDDL (for me personally it is the
28 most interesting part)"
29
30 " - The exact statement of the lawyers you consulted"
31
32 Now, if you want to be taken seriously, please answer to these
33 questions. We have asked them several times. Why do you dance around
34 them and never answer them? They should be very easy to answer, if your
35 position is so solid.
36
37 > Did you read the GPL to understand what the GPL allows?
38 >
39 > No non-GPL source is based on or derived from GPL code.
40 >
41 > If you claim that there is a problem, it would be _you_ who needs to prove this
42 > claim.
43
44 What do you not understand of the word "explain", Joerg?
45
46 m.
49 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list