From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] looking for a ftp client script
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 15:14:58
1 On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Paul Hartman
2 <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 1:46 AM, Weifeng Liu <weifengbbn@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >> Hi guys,
5 >>
6 >> I need to exchange some files between a AIX developer server and my gentoo
7 >> desktop, actually it is not a gentoo request :-). There is no ftp client
8 >> tool or file server setup on that AIX server, and I don't have enough power
9 >> to install any binary tool. So, I think it is possible to use script on AIX,
10 >> then it will get/put files from/to my gentoo's ftp server. Can anyone
11 >> recommend such a script? Perl based script is prefered,
12 >>
13 >> Thanks,
14 >> Weifeng
15 >
16 > http://www.example-code.com/perl/perlftp.asp
17
18 Sorry, that was the wrong link. I meant:
19
20 http://perldoc.perl.org/Net/FTP.html
21
22 regards,