From: Kristian Poul Herkild <kristian@×××××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Beagle eating up Resources!! (BEagled-index-helper)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 13:25:42
1 Ow Mun Heng skrev:
2 > Does anyone here knows if beagle really sucks up resources?? I just
3 > emerged it a week ago and I'm getting very pissed off at it as it's
4 > using a lot of resources. The laptop doesn't get much idle time.
9 It is most likely due a bug in one of the plug-ins. I usually have
10 beagle-helper running at close to 100% because of some SVG-files with
11 malformed XML.
12
13 You might want to take a look at the FAQ at Beagle's website.
14
15 Beagle is not supposed to take a lot of resources, nor wasting
16 CPU-cycles while running in an endless empty loop.
19 -Kristian Poul Herkild
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list