From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user List <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] cxa_get_exception_ptr@CXXABI_1.3.1
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 07:45:30
1 I have one quite old machine that was an early upgrade to gcc 4.1. As a
2 consequence, I have an error that was apparently due to some bugs in the
3 upgrade process that for me appears (only) in
4 net-print/gnome-cups-manager-0.31-r2.
5
6 ../libgnomecups/.libs/libgnomecupsui-1.0.so: undefined reference to
7 `__cxa_get_exception_ptr@CXXABI_1.3.1'
8
9 After the original update, I did an "emerge -e world", numerous rebuilds
10 of net-print/gnome-cups-manager-0.31-r2 and recently "emerge -e
11 net-print/gnome-cups-manager-0.31-r2". I have run fix-libtools against
12 every version of gcc that genlop shows has been installed on this system
13 with no luck. (yes I have seen and followed the various guides on gentoo
14 about this error :(
15
16 It must be picking up an old lib somewhere - but which? Any suggestions?
17
18 BillK
23 William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
24 Home!