From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Konsole + zsh ctrl-c does not work anymore as expected
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 21:10:28
1 On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 18:54:06 +0100, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2
3 > since upgrading zsh to 4.3.17 I have a problem with Konsole 4.8.0.
4 >
5 > ctrl-c does not quit a running program. It ends su -/sux - sessions.
6 >
7 > log in as user
8 > start konsole
9 > su -
10 > ping www.google.com
11 > hit ctrl-c
12 > su-session quit. user again, ping still running.
13 >
14 > Before I open a bug, has anybody else seen this too?
15
16 Yes, but I've no idea when it started as I usually run root sessions in
17 tmux, where Ctrl-C works as it did with previous zsh releases.
21 Neil Bothwick
22
23 Run with scissors. Remove mattress tags. Top post. Be a rebel.