From: luis jure <ljc@××××××××××××.uy>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Dennis Ritchie
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 11:34:47
1 hello boys [1],
2
3 i know i don't participate much on this list, but this does not mean that
4 i don't try to follow most of the threads (not all of them, i admit).
5
6 i realized just now that no one has commented on the news of the recent
7 death of dennis ritchie. considering that his contributions to the
8 development of computational technologies were not only paramount, but
9 affect all of us in a very direct way, i think we could somehow compensate
10 for the lack of echo of these news in the media, by dedicating some time
11 to celebrate his memory and express our gratitude.
14 best,
15
16 lj
22 [1] sorry if there are any girls out there, but i think i have never seen
23 any female names on this list...