From: Aisha Tammy <gentoo.user@×××××.cc>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Nodejs overlay
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 00:58:31
1 I agree with all of mjo's points below.
2
3 Nodejs is so bad that I don't think its worth investing
4 your effort into it. There is really very little hope
5 of fixing their crap. This is a case of its not
6 you, its them.
7
8 But if you do manage to get some sanity into this craziness
9 I might just try nodejs someday <3
10
11 Best of luck,
12 Aisha