From: Daniel Campbell <zlg@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Possible heads up: Digest verification failed
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 06:53:20
1 On 10/28/2016 09:56 PM, Andrew Lowe wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 > Anyone seeing this again? I've just sync'd to two servers in
4 > Australia, and then, for the hell of it, one in Canada and am getting it
5 > for:
6 >
7 > dev-libs/botan
8 > app-arch/tar
9 > media-video/libav
10 > app-crypt/qca
11 > net-print/cups-filters
12 >
13 > I suppose time will sort it out.....
14 >
15 > Andrew
16 >
17 This shouldn't happen unless the distfiles aren't found, or someone (a
18 dev) didn't use repoman to commit, leaving an old Manifest around.
19
20 Which servers in question? Have you popped in IRC to ask about it? I'm
21 not involved with our mirrors, and I sync directly from git, so I can't
22 really help on that front, but it seems to me that it's a simple
23 oversight that is sure to be fixed once someone knows about it.
26 Daniel Campbell - Gentoo Developer
27 OpenPGP Key: 0x1EA055D6 @ hkp://keys.gnupg.net
28 fpr: AE03 9064 AE00 053C 270C 1DE4 6F7A 9091 1EA0 55D6