From: JD Horelick <jdhore1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How can I keep baselayout-1?
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 00:25:03
1 I upgraded 2 systems (both servers, one about 30 miles from me and one
2 a VPS on another continent) and had zero issues. Unless you have the
3 king of all obscure setups or you insist on merging config files
4 by-hand instead of using etc-update or dispatch-conf, there's only a
5 miniscule chance that you'll have any problems. I'd say go for it.
6