From: Thierry de Coulon <tcoulon@××××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] default gateway problem
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 22:24:57
1 On Sunday, 6 November 2005 21:30, John Jolet wrote:
2 > I do it in the /etc/conf.d/net.  "default gw 192.168.0.1" is the entry and
3 > it goes in fine.  however, the entry I have is "routes_eth0" not
4 > "route_eth0".
5
6 Thanks, that was it - I must have made a typo...
7
8 Thierry
11 The problem with the world is stupidity. Not saying there should be a
12 capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the
13 safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
14 Frank Zappa
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list