From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: any one using ubuntu phones?
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 14:25:54
1 On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 06:36:10 -0400
2 "Walter Dnes" <waltdnes@××××××××.org> wrote:
3
4 > On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 11:28:18PM -0500, Dale wrote
5
6 > > If something ugly and nasty is coming, I need to start figuring out
7 > > what I can do to work around this or something else to use.
8 >
9 > I don't know your definition of ugly; everybody has their own idea.
10 > Australis came in approx Firefox 29.
11
12 29 is right. There aren't any plans for more major changes to the UI;
13 I guess it will be years before there's another overhaul.
14
15 > They've removed text from the "File Edit View etc..."
16 > menu. Instead, they've inserted a bunch of heiroglyphics/icons.
17
18 The old-school, drop-down, text-only menu bar can be unhidden via a
19 checkbox in the 'customize' dialog. It's been hidden by default since
20 well before Australis.